Sunday, April 14, 2013

Here comes the sun..

My Husband said if I had a season then Summer would be it. I LOVE clothes so much more during the summer. I think it reminds me of childhood memories. Waking up and throwing on your swimsuit, favorite pair of cut offs and t-shirt and then quickly throwing your hair in a pony tail. You couldn't go wrong.  And there is something to be said for Sunny days. The smell of sunscreen and citrus in the air, long dips in the pool, and sticky fingers covered in popsicle juice.  As an adult (and a Mom) its not quite so care free but the concept is the same. You don't have to over-do it. Its best to keep it simple with your clothes during the summer.  Frankly here in Arizona its too dang Hot to try too many layers anyways. The short is a must during the summer. Especially here when it gets in the 100's outside.  No matter what size and shape there are shorts out there for you. Personally I  Love all the fun bermuda and longer length shorts that are everywhere right now. And the colors this season..oh the colors! 




Gap


JCREW


No comments:

Post a Comment