Friday, October 7, 2011

When in doubt go OMBRE!

So I took the Plunge! Yesterday I went to one of my good friends Christina Delgado and she dyed my hair Ombre. If you havent heard of ombre the best way of explaining it is that it a gradient of color going from a darker color up top to getting lighter and lighter towards the bottom until you reach the ends where it is lightest of all. I LOVE IT!! Now I know how it feels to be a brunette and a blonde at the same time :) I had the bayalage style done a few months ago which is similar..think lauren conrad and it was awesome but I really wanted to go darker for fall. The Hubby likes it, my baby still recognizes me, and I feel ready for Fall. Good times..Good times..

Christina has been doing my hair for the past 5 years or so. She works in the Gilbert area so if you are interested in giving her a call Ill get you the info. She is Amazing at Color and everything else :)



No comments:

Post a Comment