Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Jennifer Aniston Makeup Look

Jennifer Aniston..Sigh.
The hair, the face, the body, the age (she is in her 40's and can make 20 yr olds jealous). What's not to Love? My first real haircut as a teenager was totally the Jennifer Aniston "Friends" Haircut. I was just reading in a magazine that her haircut from that show is still to this day the most requested haircut at a salon. Well I decided to do a makeup look from this gorgeous picture of her. Her look is always a great tan, shimmery eyes, and a flushed cheeks. The perfect Girl next door.


First start out with a moisturized face. Any facial moisturizer will do. I Love Philosophies line. But I am trying out Benefits Triple Performing facial emulsion with SPF today. 

Next apply a primer. I got this great sample and figured today was the perfect time to use it. (samples are great when deciding if you want to buy a product or not). Jennifer has that great bronzy skin and Stilas One Step Primecolor in Bronze babe is perfect. It gave my skin a healthy tan glow and prepped it for foundation.

Now apply a Foundation. Jennifer has gorgeous skin and it always looks like she has such a dewy flawless face. I Love M.A.C's Studio Moisture tint with spf because it covers up imperfections but it is such a lightweight foundation. It is basically lotion and foundation mixed :)

Next I apply an eyelid primer. I think it's important to always wear primer. It makes your eye makeup last, not smudge, and it really brings out the color of the eyeshadow. Urban Decay's eye primer potion is a cult favorite.

Now I apply my shadow. I am wearing Bermuda Sand by ULTA on my eyelid, Blanc Type by M.A.C on my brow bone, and Nude by Smashbox and Bamboo by M.A.C in my crease.

Next apply a Black eyeliner on top and bottom of your eyelids and smudge so there is not a defined line. Im using Urban Decays eyeliner in Zero

Now curl your eyelashes and apply mascara on top and bottom. Im wearing Voluminous Carbon Black by Loreal. 

Jennifer has full natural brows so I filled my in with Benefits Browzings brow shaping kit.

Now for her tan sunkissed complexion I use a Bronzer from M.A.C  in Refined Gold. Apply to temples, around jawline, top of cheek bone and forehead.

For those gorgeous summer flushed cheeks I love Nars Blush in orgasm. It is a pretty salmon color with loads of bronze shimmer. GORGEOUS! It looks great on everyone.

Next apply some highlights to your face. I use M.A.C's cream colour base in Luna. It is a frosty cream color that just highlights wherever you put it. I apply it down the center of the nose and high cheek bones.


The look would not be complete without those gorgeous full Pink lips. Im using Nars lipgloss in Super Orgasm. It is a beautiful Salmon pink color with loads of shimmer. I already have pink lips so im not using a lipstick but if you want a more pronounced lip just use a lipstick then a gloss.
                                     

                                        And that about does it folks :) try something new today!










No comments:

Post a Comment