Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Curvacious Christina Hendricks



I have to dedicate a post to Christina Hendricks. I Love the gorgeous Bombshell. Most of you might know her from her role in the TV show Mad Men where she plays Joan Harris, a sassy secretary in the early 1960's. This woman is paving the way to a new generation of beauty. She is a size 14 actress and said she was constantly turned down for parts because of her size until Mad Men came along. Last year she was praised physical role model by the equalities minister Lynne Featherstone

She is beautiful, smart, and curvy. She makes me feel proud to be a woman. Plus she has killer style. She makes me want to dress in vintage 60's clothes every day.






1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful! I wish more people understand that beauty doesn't come from a number on your tag, its how you wear it. Confidence goes a Long ways!

    ReplyDelete