Thursday, September 15, 2011

Erin's Top Ten Lip Balms & Glosses


Hi guys! My favorite product ever would be a great lipgloss. How can you not feel pretty with some glossy puckers?

Nars Lipgloss - This product was made famous by Kim Kardashian in the Turkish Delight Color. My favorite color and the color shown here is Super Orgasm...interesting choice of name. These glosses are super pigmented and dont need a lipstick. Thick but not sticky.


My all time FAVORITE! This is MAC Plushglass in the color fulfilled. This salmon toned sheer lipgloss looks good on everyone. Non-sticky, moisturizing, and plumper in one.

Smashbox O-PLUMP  Lip Plumper gives you a plump pink pout that's unique to your lips alone! This innovative silky formula goes on clear and then reacts with your personal skin chemistry to turn lips your own custom shade of pink, while instantly plumping your pout to perfection.

Smashbox Reflection high shine lip gloss
This gloss is a sheer shimmering Pearl color that is perfect for photo's over your favorite lipstick. It has high impact shine and is smooth and creamy. This is the only color it comes in. Love it!


Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish
I Love this lipgloss. It is smooth and not tacky. It makes your lips tingle and it seriously lasts all day on your lips. It comes in tons of colors. My favorites are Amber & Samantha

Beauty Rush soothing lip balm. This is by far my favorite lip balm on the market. It has peppermint oil in it and it makes your lips look gorgeous! I hate that in comes in this metal can because it can get hard to open but it doesn't stop me from buying it. My favorite color is the original clear.

NYX high shine lip gloss. This is a great cheap lip gloss. It can be found at ulta and comes in a gazillion colors. My favorites are Beige & Pink Frost (as shown)

This lipglass is from MAC's Lady GaGa collection. The color is GaGa 2 and is a light sandy neutral. It's a GREAT nuetral color and i love to layer it over bright lipsticks to tone them down. Creates perfect neutral lips that go great with a smoky eye. Smooth and creamy.

Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss. My favorite thing about this lipgloss is the applicator. It's a smooth brush and i feel like Im painting my puckers :) Each tube has a different hunky man on it. LOL My husband isnt thrilled about that but is pacified because the man on my favorite color looks like him :) My favorite color is Kirk.


I have about ten tubes of this Original Burt's Bees chapstick. Even my husband wears it. It is minty, conditioning & moisturizing. Im OBSESSED I tell you, Obsessed! I put it on before I do any lipgloss or lipstick when im doing my makeup.






No comments:

Post a Comment