Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Erin Angelene

I decided "not" to edit this photo and the lovely cleaning products behind it. Lets just be honest here, I'm a mom and having a blog is not gonna be the easiest thing when I am chasing a 1yr old around all day. Most of the time I will probably be cleaning, holding my baby and blogging at the same time :) Welcome to my life



Day one of the bloggidy Blog. I'm the type of person who likes to start goals or resolutions on Mondays which is exactly why I'm starting this Blog on a Tuesday :) Anytime I get comfortable with something I feel like I have to mix it up.

Name: Erin

Occupation : Wife, Mother, Makeup Artist & Feather Hair Extension Extraordinaire, Etsy Shop Owner, Personal Shopper

Hobbies & Accomplishments : Being the best professional shopper for myself ill ever find, baking, seeing the beauty in ugly things & making something ugly beautiful :) camping, spending time with my husband and little boy, reading, being able to sit through an entire football game with my husband and not yawning even once, sewing, putting up with myself when no one else can, and photographer wannabe.

Home: Arizona ... I never understood why we weren't called "The Sunshine state"

No comments:

Post a Comment