Monday, September 12, 2011

Best Foundation EVER Review

Mac Studio Moisture Tint $30
I get asked all the time what my favorite go-to foundation is and here it is ladies.... MAC's Studio Moisture Tint with SPF. This foundation is so amazing I cant even find a better word for it. I apply it with the cheapest tool out there..My hands! If you like a one step makeup routine this is it for ya. It is a light weight moisturizer that has tint to it. I wear it every single day. It covers nicely but if I am breaking out i just apply a concealer beforehand. It is perfect for teenagers, Young women, and older women. It also has SPF in it so it will help against those harsh rays.  It is a nice big tube and should last you 4-6 months if you use it every day. I cant say enough good things about this product!

Price tag $30



No comments:

Post a Comment